Thursday 18 November 2010

BYE 2010..ELLO 2011 accompanied by the perfect NY's day hangover!!!!:D

OMG how quickly has 2010 flown by!!!:O Pardy season shall soon be upon us.......Wooohoooooo.....memories!!!

I swear from the ages of about 18-24 my friends and club promoters saw me more than my own family!lol! Mum, dad or lil bro usually only ever saw my mascara streamed face over breakfast, where I'd gunt 'water...fooooodddd' whilst the tunes from the night before casually drummed causing me muchos pain in my HEAD!!:( For the most part during this period my slick hair do's, over priced but slick dresses, madeup face (Farah's an impatient, haha 3rd person writing lol, therefore make up has & will always be aplied in a basic manner-eyeshadow,mascara,vasaline & lip gloss, I only got brave enough to start using eyeliner a few years back lol) mainly flaunted themselves @ Stretch promoted pardy's!!!

Lemme introduce you to my mate Stretch a member of the team that has been the brains behind raves such as 20:20, Strawbery Jam and many other sucessful party's....




Ladies, ladies, ladies refrain yourselves now and mop up that drawl!!!

Focus now back to the point!!! If you have never had the pleasure of attending one of the named raves above uuuuuuurrrrmmmm where HELL have you been your early teens to mid 20's missed out mate, I have memories for days of frizzy hair & brand new dress full of bobbles, due to the non stop dancing ( Y bobbles you may ask???lol Use your imagination folks). I have memories of slurged speech and random conversations due to non stop drinking and I've met a lot of people that I now consider good friends!!

Best memory of all time one of my girlies for the sake of this post I shall name her 'Trouble' grabbed this innocent bystanding young man bellowing into he's ear 'You got, you got, you got, what it takes to make me leave man' J-Lo in the house haha @ which point the grin spreading alcross Mr mans face disappeared as 'Trouble' had walked off mid sung sentence!lol! It was classic!!No he didn't have what he thought he had, as one) Trouble was single and two) was slighly piddled!lol! 'BB Innocent face'!hehe

Anywhooooo back to the point in a nutshell all of the party's created/promoted by this group of peeps have been the type that you leave feeling satisfied, feet burning, hair a mess and eyes barley focused!! This NYE they'll be throwing a BIG but PRIVATE PAAAaaaaarrrrrrddddyyyyyy! Woop woop!

The details are as follows:

'A vintage City of London location with a small capacity of 250 over 3 floors with a VIP section may I add this is where the party will be @ the vibe will be JUST LIKE A HOUSE PARTY!!

They'll have an array of Mixologists(Top DJs) ALL playing EVERYTHING POSSIBLE!! With music requests avaliable!

THE VIBE IS GONNA BE CRAZY…..GUARANTEED!!!

The party kicks off @ 10pm until 5am

VIPs will be privy to a champagne reception and tasty nibbles And finally……….This is NOT a MASS MARKETED event so mums the word lol……So you should feel SPEeeeeeeCIAL!!

How much is it? I hear you ask…£15 for all mate, can you go wrong…..uuuurrrmmmm NO!!One Five for NYE!!

Tickets are available all that needs to be done is…….RSVP to the FB event page….

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1435473644934&set=a.1597761542030.80069.1175736276#!/event.php?eid=171545636208874


Now I know a lot of people no longer do NEW YEARS EVE partying anymore as

ITS OVER HYPED,

THE PARTY ALWAYS GETS LOCKED OFF,

THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE,

HUGE ANTI CLIMAX,

OVERPAID NONSENSE DJS,

NO VIBE,…..THE LIST GOES ON AND ON ON….. BLAH BLAH BLAH…'


Now that I'm a mumma I value my nights out and boy, oh boy am I excited about this NYE! I have stayed in for NYE for the last 3 years....but you shall be seeing me dancing my NYE into 2011 @ this event folks!!!

So, I'm back from holiday blacker than ever, ready to bring the NY in, as I mean the year to go on...NO NOT DRUNK, just on a GOOD vibe so come join me......Yes we all No Farah loves a PARDY!!!




.......BE AMONGST GOOD POSITIVE PEOPLE

IN A SMASHING ATMOSPHERE WITH CHEAP DRINK AND AMAZING MUSIC QUALITY……THIS IS FOR YOU!!! YEAH…YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment