Monday 23 August 2010

Getting to grips with being a bit of a porker! :/ lol

So I’d completely forgotten a good few things that had happened before I took to the treadmill/ calorie burning activities. In a nutshell my life went a lil nutz for a month or so I didn’t get a second to think about healthy eating, exercise blaaah blaaah blaah! I moved house, my department at work went through a restructure(yaaaaayyy GGGgggggrrreat, NOT!), my terrible two year old ( kidding he’s lovely really, lol) was soon to be a terrible three year old and I had to deal with all the other day to day challenges life likes to throw our way now and again….

I had to finally say farewell to everything yummy!!!:( It was in fact time to, I’d had enough of my body stretching to its limits…it was fun and I'd enjoyed the ride, while it lasted BUT it was time to say BYE love handles & naughty treats, Hi carrot sticks! :/

Question- Why is it that everything yummy is so irresistible and why can it provoke a reaction from your taste buds without actually being in sight?????To name a few addictive items:

Pringles-especially those of the bbq sort lol! I really wanna know what goes into those things as I’m convinced they are laced with some kind of ellict illegal addictive agent lol, once you pop you can't stop, BELIEVE, yum beyond belief!) Pringle man & I need to talk!!


My all time favourites HARIBOS- Any shape, size, colour, you name I’ll enjoy demolishing it.





I’m not a massive chocolate fan but was introduced to Wisp Gold by some of my so called friends!
Now be honest tell me you don’t hear the packet whispering golden sweet nothing to you!lol!


(Worrying fact I had pictures of food on my bb & theses pictures were not taken particularly for this blog!Lol!)

SO.....
I happily said ‘Ello H20’ and everything healthy (yup I’m such a liar, a bad one at that lol). The sun was shining so I had no excuse, couldn’t drop the ‘well you no its winter and all, I’ll need these extra rolls of FAT to keep me warm’! Party season was around the corna so time to lose the extra luggage…LOVE my temple & all that… prepare the old thing for squeezing, tucking, taping and manipulating into the PAAAAARRRRTTTTTEEEEE’ outfits!!!Yyyyyaaaayyy!

On my first visit to All stars boxing gym’s K.O. session (fyi http://www.allstars-gym.co.uk/training.htm ) I fell in love with the place!! Initially I was nervous that I’d be surrounded by a load of my male peers and feel very uncomfortable, how wrong was I !!!! Yup the smell of sweat was over sexy, there were all types of flavours but after a while my nostrils became accustomed to it all and there i was amongst the K.O. sessions family!!:)

At my first session I was introduced to the owner Mr Akay-(http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9200905663&ref=search#!/photo.php?pid=2036558&fbid=16927040276&op=2&o=all&view=all&subj=9200905663&aid=-1&oid=9200905663&id=609905276 take a peek guys) . He’s such a lovely charismatic man that made me feel welcomed and not intimidated by all of the moaning and grunting of those that attended the sessions religiously!!!

Then there are the trainers each one skilled in keeping you motivated but BIG props to... Gosh how terrible i have know idea what he's name is but he runs the majority of the session and is lovely (i shall edit this tomorrow)he has kept me focused and on this TING! So i asked the trainer he's name yesterday and it's DEL, he tells me off a lot but you are the person that i need to thank for my new figuuuurrrreeee....wohoooooo!!! Yeah I leave each 2 hr session like I have been dunked in a bath whilst fully clothed but have to admit my health, stamina and body shape have changed for the better and it’s only taken a couple of months.....baring in mind CARNIVAL is this coming weekend I’m one happy lil BUNNY-ish!lol!
See for yourself:
Weight loss:






Please note that theses were supposed to be in some type of order but if you know me u'll know how impatient i am, I gave up trying to make this thing work for me! Also my last weigh in was the 10st 10 lbs one as i'm currently happy with my shape. Yup i hope to continue dropping the pounds but as i am happy with my progress I have stopped the weekly weigh ins and will just do one when it takes my fancy!!!


A before (sun glasses pic) and after picture that i was asked for and i can’t actually believe I’m letting the whole world see, yup Crazy assed!lol!



Haha i just realised i could have manipulated my size by fiddling with the pics width etc!lol!

My Weekend......
Unfortunately (ha-ha I lie, it was a very fortunate fete indeed) I was invited to my friend’s b’day bbq over the weekend. As her mummy is a DON in the kitchen I knew my self control would be tested.......and that it was lol! I gave into 2 huge pieces of sweetly bbq’ed chicken, coleslaw, potatoes salad, rice & peas, MK’s bloody Oreo cake, lethal rum punch and honestly after that can’t remember what other alcoholic concoctions made it down my throat! We’re all entitled to a blow out once in a while, just wish mine hadn’t been the week before I’m due to wear a bikini on the streets of London!lol! Oh well I ain’t gonna lie I enjoyed every mouthful and the evening was lovely!!:) Happy B'day Gyn Gyn!!!



Yeah, Yeah i know i need to invest in a new camera after the passing of my last!!!RIP sniff sniff! :( See ya all soon!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment