Monday 23 August 2010

Died hard romatic @ heart!lol! I love every thing mushy!!!!hehe!

I absolutely LUV this!!

Also there haven't been many tunes that have moved me since i went to see Floetry live @ Jazz cafe, my B'day prezzie from Ms Starr a good 4-5 yrs ago but must admitt i actually love the lyrics to Alicia Keyes Unthinkable:

'You give me a feeling that I never felt before
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it
(Drake: I deserve it, I think it deserve it..Let it go)
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore
And I can't take it
(Drake: I can't take it)

Chorus-Alicia & Drake:

I was wondering maybe
Could I make you my baby
If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy
If you ask me I'm ready
(Echo: I'm ready, I'm ready)
If you ask me I'm ready
(Echo: I'm ready, I'm ready)

Verse 2:
I know you once said to me
"This is exactly how it should feel when it's meant to be"
Time is only wasting so why wait for eventually?
If we gon' do something 'bout it
We should do it right now
(Drake: We should do it right now) '


OOOOoooouuuuuuuuwwwweeeeee this tune makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!!!

LUUUUUUVVVVV IIIITTTTTT!!:)
& Finally:

No comments:

Post a Comment