Tuesday 28 September 2010

Why girls shouldn’t drink!!!!Haha!!(Yeah right) Sat 25th Sept 2010!

So I hadn’t seen my boobie Gigi since....... like FOREVER baring in mind we’d lived together for a good few months a few years ago and I missed HER!! Whilst we were roomies we ordered Chinese regularly, Indian regularly lamb, chicken anything that could be kormaed yum, we ordered it, we visited TGI’s regularly uuuuuummm JD wings and cheesy mash (can someone please explain why my nearest TGI’s is now in Covent Garden, KMT!!!!:0 Y, oh Y???). We often argued over the best way to cook Hertz chicken sausages for brekky (may I reiterate CHICKEN, we don’t do no Arnold, Percy, Sous or PORK round ere)! Gigi loved cutting the sausages into tiny circles, chopping and frying onions & tomatoes, seasoning yada yada yaaa all mixed together and serving it with beans, scrambles eggs & brioche! Too much wetty, wetty for me lol! Baked Beans and sausages in gravey!!!!!:/ lol! Me, I grill or fry my sausages and serve with the above and I’m good to go! There was therefore always a lot of excitement in the kitchen in the mornings! You can tell Gigi and I are in no way good for each other when it comes to anything food related!lol! My fondest memory sharing an itty bitty cup cake’s icing with this punk walking up Westborne Grove, the looks that we received that day were priceless !lol!

Anyway back to the story! I hadn’t seen my ickle Gigi for God knows how long apparently we’d seen each other @ carnival but neither of us could remember although pics told us differently! So we were due to have a reunion which we decided would be at my mate Tevalicious’s B’day extravaganza, hhhhuuummm not to sure how he’s Ma would feel about hearing that her child has been renamed but he emailed me the other day and said Hi ‘Crumbs’.....crumbs ya nah!!

I received my facebook party invite some time mid September, as all my close friends know fast I is fast, first thing I did was to google the clubs name, hadn’t been out in a while, lies I’d gone to a hen do the Saturday before!! Anywhooooo my fastness caused me to be greeted by a BIG ACCESS DIENIED, YOU ARE IN BREACH OF WORK POLICY in RED text written across my computer screen! My hands were clammy and i was looking @ my supervisor hoping she wasn’t thinking, what I’d be thinking if I saw that across her screen lol! To make matters worse @ the corner of my computer screen read for private dances the charge is £10!! Oh Lawd can we all sing P455555555555vvvvvvaaaaaahhhhaaaaahha! The moral of the tale is read facebook invites properly when originally sent, noting the small print, that during the week the club is used as a Gentleman’s Club but on weekends can be hired out privately with the pole still installed but minus ladies charging for a dance!!!:0 ‘Suit you SSSsssiirrr!!’ lol!

The 25th arrived oh so quickly and the arrangement was Gigi would come shake a leg with me as long as I came to her new gaff and got ready, which was fine by me! So after my full day of training 9-4.30 on a Saturday aaaarrrrrgggghhhh I met my lil bro’s Misses who was also muchos ready to let her hair down and we set off for our trip to outta Mongolia, so lying we jumped on a bus and made it to central London ish.....hehe!

The night went a lil something like this.......

At Gigi's we got ready whilst sipping ok lying again glugging down chilled white wine! Classy!looool!



We straightened,curled, applied, re-applied, put on fake lashes, took off fake lashes, put a pair on again then got vex and dashed them in the bin!lol! Well i did!hehe!!!

Once ready we jumped into a cab City bound!!Yyyaaaayyy! Look like Angels don't we, the poor cabbie!!hehe!

There was completely MAD behaviour!!Madams in distress are we... will definitely not be receiving any Oscars anytime soon!lol!


The cabbie had to endure Gigi's 'tink foot inna he's ear for most of the journey!!lol!

We got to the club surprisingly early uuuurrrrrrmmmmm B'day boy took black peoples time to another level, there was NO one and I mean NO one there lol, everybody was still chowing food @ the nice cosy restaurant whilst my booty froze !lol!

So we went for some drinks @ All Bar One! Let me introduce you to my worst nightmare the Jaeger Bomber Gigi's favorite drink!!Bottoms Up!!


AAAaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhh!



Coupled with wine not our best idea @ all!!!:/ We fell in love with the Jaeger Bombers who wouldn't, we were a lil pickled by then!lol!



We took perdy pics!AAAAAaaaaagggg Gigi!xx



After that everything became a lil blurry!See....

No G you can not kick booty through glass!lol!


We then remembered why the hell we were in the city soooooo back to the pardy!!!More posing, vain or what!lol!


Hooked up with some of the rest of the gang plus the B'day Boooooooyyyy!:)

Took random pictures of shoes!NICE shoes!

Got down to the good music! Woooohhhhoooo!



Certain folks be lucky I love them dearly otherwise this would not be the only get down pic I assure you!lol! Actually the amount of forced weddings I tried to setup I best sssshhhhhuuurrrrruuupp!lol!

Sunday Morning i woke to the rave still going on in my head and I also realised, as much as my mind won't allow me to acknowledge my age my body definitely is not affraid to remind me!!!:(

My recovery breakfast!!!



Stretch & Tev's this party reminded me of 20/20 Abacus!! BIG night!!:)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment